Tuesday, December 11, 2012

WE'VE BEEN PUSHING THE LIMITS OF THIS TRACTOR FOR YEARS...






Our friend Bob, from Aptos, CA recently emailed us some pictures of his house remodel. Above are some of the photos from his MAGNATRAC in action.

"So far I've just used this tractor in my yard doing a big remodel. I've attached some photos of the project. I had to remove 60 big redwood trees. We milled some of them on site for the project and had to grind out the stumps and root balls, in some cases to a depth of 8 ft for the new shop foundation. Due to the limited access and steep hillside I could not even get anyone to quote me on stump removal. I’m retiring in the next year or two and my son thinks we can make some money doing outside jobs, but I think we would need a new tractor to make that feasible. We've been pushing this tractor to the limit for years...converted the attachments to quick attach and modified Bobcat accessories like the stump grinder and demolition hammer to work."

Bob --- Aptos, CA

Want to send us your MAGNATRAC story? Please email all stories, pictures and submissions today!

No comments:

Post a Comment